Please share this message with your teams:
On January 18, 2020, ASDealerNet will be migrating to a new IAM (Identify Access Management) platform due to the transition to Trane Technologies. All 60,000+ users will be affected, but no significant change should be experienced from a visual or usage standpoint. The one exception is that all users will now be required to change their password every 90 days, as is the case with many of our other applications.
Below is the upcoming schedule & communications our customers will receive for this migration.
- January 11: Migration User Dry Run (between the hours of 8 a.m. and 12 p.m. EST)
- January 13: Below communications to go out to our external users
- January 17: Below communications to go out to our external users as a reminder
- January 18: Migration begins
- January 18: Users will be contacted in waves to change their password within 90 days to start their 90-day window
If you have any questions regarding this migration or the required password reset, please reach out to Kristine Baldwin or Kevin Black. Our customers are encouraged to reach out to their Account Manager or Regional Manager if they have questions.
We appreciate your support!