It’s time to make sure you have Parts & Supplies inventory on hand to support your dealers for the upcoming season. We have restructured our 2019 Spring Pre-Season Parts Stocking promotion to make it easier for you to participate in this program, while still receiving the overall discounts we have offered for stocking parts locally.
The Spring Pre-Season Parts Stocking promotion runs from February 18 through April 15, 2019. Special pricing and invoice terms will apply to all qualifying stock orders placed during this period. Stock orders entered prior to or after these dates are not eligible for these discounts or terms.
Here’s how it works:
- For the best deal, take advantage of our early bird discount period, February 18–March 18. Stock orders over $7,500 automatically qualify for a 6% order discount. You can choose to take the 2% invoice discount payment or 90-day payment terms.
- From March 19–April 15, the order discount is reduced to 5% with the same payment terms available.
- All OEM and wholesale products that are available in Oracle can be used to build your order to qualify for the order invoice discounts. Line-sets, Commodities (copper/metals), Honeywell and refrigerant can be used to build toward your total order discount, but do not receive the order discount.
- All discounts will automatically be applied at the time of order booking in Oracle for stock orders over $7,500. (No need to bundle orders, or to contact the Pricing team.)
- Existing SPA and other pre-season promotional discounts are standalone and cannot be combined with this preseason program.
- Promo flyers can be claimed using PPF.
Any questions regarding this program should be directed to your Regional Manager.