It’s time to make sure you have Parts & Supplies inventory on hand to support your dealers for the upcoming season.
This year’s promotion runs from February 17 through April 20, 2020. Special pricing and invoice terms will apply to all qualifying stock orders placed during this period. Stock orders entered prior to or after these dates are not eligible for these discounts or terms.
Here’s how it works:
- For the best deal, take advantage of our early bird discount period, February 17–March 16. Stock orders over $7,500 automatically qualify for a 6% order discount. You can also choose between a 2% invoice discount payment or 90-day payment terms.
- From March 17–April 20, the order discount is reduced to 5% with the same payment terms available.
- All OEM and wholesale products that are available in Oracle can be used to build your order to qualify for the order invoice discounts. Line-sets, commodities (copper/metals), Honeywell products, and refrigerant can be used to build toward your total order discount, but do not receive the order discount.
- All discounts will automatically be applied at the time of order booking in Oracle for stock orders over $7,500. (No need to bundle orders, or to contact the Pricing team.)
- Existing SPA and other pre-season promotional discounts are standalone and cannot be combined with this pre-season program.
- Promo flyers can be claimed using PPF.
Any questions regarding this program should be directed to your Regional Manager.