Voyager 2 12.5-25 ton minor design sequences and MCA/MOPs will change again due to a fan motor supplier change. (This is the second Voyager 2 design sequence change. All Voyager 2 units are affected. The first change was replication 236.)
Why This Matters to You:
- There are MCA/MOP changes on certain units due to this motor change. (See referenced HUB case for change details.)
- These changes will be implemented September 14 in replication 239.
How This Affects You: ACTION REQUIRED
- For all Voyager 2 orders not released by September 11, you will need to generate new selections and submittals, then re-enter the orders.
- Compare new MCA and MOP values to the prior values. Where MCA increased or MOPs changed, the supply wire size and/or breakers provided will need to be evaluated.
- For questions relating to equipment in the field or installation requirements, contact Technical Support.
- For Voyager 2 units already in the field, legacy outdoor motors will continue to be available through the Parts channel.
- Existing inventory must be ordered via direct order entry. To get a submittal, create the submittal for the unit in TOPSS, then use the July 2019 catalog to get the MCA/MOP values.