By July 1, Google Reviews will fully replace the American Standard Homeowner ratings (VOICE/Walker), which will be officially removed from the Dealer Locator on July 9. This change will allow your dealers to focus on their digital presence, plus, it’s a source that homeowners know and trust. With the rise of marketing tools like Google Local Services, the move to Google Reviews will help dealers be more successful.
What Dealers Need to Do:
1. Set up a Google My Business account (www.Google.com/business)
2. Verify that the name, address and phone number in GMB match EXACTLY what is in the MAX Dealer Locator Profile
Customer and Technical Assistance
– The DAC Group can help setup/claim your GMB account – AmericanStandardAir@dacgroup.com or 800-532-3565 ext 4126
– The DAC Group’s Local Presence Management (LPM) product can help dealers monitor and respond to Google Reviews as well as reviews from seven other sites from one portal
– Customizable Google Reviews Leave Behind Cards can be ordered from the Customer Support and Literature Ordering Center on ASDealernet.
– The Customer Care Hotline can help with problems getting Google Reviews to appear on the Dealer Locator – 855-820-5693 or CCHelp@asairmax.com